Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Not productive enough? Turn off the Internet

A post which has a interesting take on the "overdrive" or say "Always-On" phenomenon which takes a toll on the general productivity. I my self have faced the issue where I had the feeling that there is one more post to read or one more twitter to post , etc. This sometime causes us to lose focus of the NOW!!! And that is the crux of the matter. So as the author says - TURN OFF ALL when need something get done and that includes diggs and writing posts like these :) (I knew I had to do something "productive" now!!)Read this article here at http://tinyurl.com/5zmpz8

read more | digg story

1 comment:

Sash Sheen said...

PROCRASTINATION AGAIN!!!

Start using Mozilla Firefox, Install the following extensions(addons.mozilla.com):-

a) MeeTimer
b) LeechBlock

And be a little determined and have some self restraint:)